• Providing 1-2-1 information, advice, guidance and
support to help customers into long term employment.
• Identifying and addressing customers’ individual
barriers to sustainable employment.
• Delivering employment focused training support to
• Delivering adhoc ICT Training for both learners and
staff using Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP.
• Developing and reviewing training courses.
• Match customers to suitable employment opportunities
encouraging them to fully engage in the attainment of sustainable
• Ensuring that all paperwork is completed to a very high
standard with no errors.
• Adhering to all Service Level Agreement Targets for my
• Completing all Administration duties to a high standard
(quality checking new induction files, completing referral and new
starts spreadsheets, writing letters to learners, sending weekly
reports to external agencies on learner progress, completing
monthly performance reports for Regional Manager).
• Performing internal audits on centre paperwork and
learners’ files as and when required by Regional Manager.